BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 27 September 2009

More On Health

The last post I put up started the ball rolling. Health isn't only important when it comes to kids.. (duh!) and obviously, the people that would usually opt for food deliveries would in fact be adults, or teenagers like myself.

And if the kind of people coming to this site are anything like me, indulging in the guilty pleasure of conveniently delicious morsel doesnt immediately mean that we dont secretly (or not so secretly ^_^) want to be healthy (read: hot) too. Me being the self-consious person that I am, went to this site quite some time back; remembered it, figured it might be relevant to THIS bloggie, and went back there to look it up.

It's mainly a method to reducing cholesterol, but more importantly, it covers nearly everything you need to know about properly understanding exactly what cholesterol is, why it's important and what you can do about lowering it quickly and effectively at the same time as doing a heckuvalotta good for your health.

Lower Your Cholesterol

Now I'm not guilting you into anything, but I'm just saying.. that cheesy Italian slice of heaven does cost more than what you paid the pizza guy. Balance, I always say, is the key. LoL. >=D

0 comments: